ADMINISTRATOR - MATERNITY COVER (E1502)
One of our key Tameside clients are looking to recruit an experienced all round Administrator who has the ability to carry out the below role to start around March 2021.
Some key tasks include but not limited to:
Operational Supplier Relationship
You will be required to build and maintain a relationship with suppliers to relay and obtain key information pertaining to the following:
- Liaise with suppliers on queries and dispute resolution so orders can be finalised through to invoiced
- Engage with suppliers on new projects to ensure they fully informed at all times
Roll Out / Projects
To support the Operations Supervisor & Operations Manager to effectively manage projects in line with business objectives.
- To ensure that all inbound calls into the department are answered in a timely professional manner.
- Team to use company standard greeting and give their name on answering all calls.
- All orders/instructions to be taken/given accurately
- Reported issues to be logged on the CRM
- All issues must be passed onto the Customer Services team
- The Operations Support is responsible to ensure that orders are taken and placed on the required delivery days.
- Ensure that all online portals and order mailboxes are accessed and cleared down daily, escalating any back log to the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- All orders/amendments to be submitted ahead of supplier dictated cut offs.
- To keep a track on own invoice queries, product & price additions leaving the department ensure information is returned in a timely manner, so the invoice can be processed. Escalating to the Operation Manager or Supervisor any requests outstanding on a weekly basis.
- Price and product checking of all invoicing
- Enter customer invoices on to the online portal an accurate and timely manner
- Chase up and raise credit notes.
- Any change to delivery schedule are to be communicated to the sites in advance of the change.
- To facilitate communication of all public holiday’s delivery schedule changes in a timely manner.
- Create and keep current internal outlook distribution lists
- Using own initiative to interrogate internal systems to answer queries
- Arrange delivery and charging of Pergal machines, dealing with related queries, sales & recalls
- Provide administration resource to other departments as and when required
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent organisations skills
- Confident professional telephone manner essential
- Able to work to challenging deadline and use initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail essential
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft package, including Outlook and Excel
A minimum of 3 years Administration and 3 years customer service experience is essential
What’s on Offer:
- Fantastic working environment
- company parking and great working atmosphere
- Kitchen facilities
- Good rate of pay plus HP and pension scheme after qualifying period
Online applications followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest