ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR (A14899)
We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator for our new client based in Dukinfield.
Some key duties include but not limited to:
- Dealing with contractors, getting them verified for CIS, checking timesheets against invoices, obtaining authorization for payment, ensuring CIS is processed with the accountant, processing payments, keeping records, inputting details onto Sage;
- Supplier invoices, processing all invoices that are non-job related. Inputting details onto Sage, obtain authorizations for payment and keeping records;
- Customer invoices, loading the project and processing sales invoices on to Sage/Portal;
- Company vehicles – a full understanding of the monthly direct debit cost per vehicle and inputting these costs onto Sage;
- Company visas – checking visa receipts to see if there are any payments that refer to projects and ensure these costs are put against the correct project;
- Input purchase orders onto Sage, ensuring everything is correct. Dealing with queries;
- Carrying out credit reports when required;
- Holiday and sick cover;
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls
Experience in Sage accounts & Excel is very important.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Experience of Sage is essential – sales, purchase ledgers, journals, recurring payments and reports;
- Experience of Excel – spreadsheets;
- Computer literacy;
- An accounting background;
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
Full time hours Monday to Thursday and an early finish Friday
£12 – £12.50 per hour
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958, and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.