ACCOUNT SALES PERSON (A11607)
Award winning well established Tameside firm are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts / Sales Person.
About the Role:
- Business to Consumer sales – both over the telephone and face to face
- Follow up on any inquiries from potential customers
- Make outbound calls to understand the customers’ requirements – not cold calling
- Schedule and attend visits across the Greater Manchester area
- Leverage the CRM system and build a pipeline of prospective customers
- Maintain a positive business relationship to ensure future sales
- Manage your own workload
- Work towards specific targets
- The role may also require some weekend work
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must be a driver with clean UK Licence and own transport
- Driven and ambitious
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent user of IT – able to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong telephone manner
- Smart and presentable
- Previous experience within Business to Consumer sales
- Experience in face-to-face sales role
- Previous experience in using a CRM system
- Company socials and incentives
- Clean driving license and vehicle essential.
Hours and benefits:
- the hours are typically 40 hours per week – however flexible to work evenings will be required
- 20 days holidays plus stats.
- Company parking
- Smart offices
- Great working environment
Please forward CV applications to: email@example.com
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.