ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR (A12182)
Due to expansion, one of Tameside’s leading event and print companies are looking to recruit.
Job responsibilities and some key tasks:
- Office Based account administration activities that support effective account management for customers and field-based Account Managers. Account admin providing office-based services to help complete customer marketing projects:
- Manage and prioritize workflow of incoming marketing projects
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers on prices and lead times
- Proofing artwork making sure its compliant with legislation and sending over to clients for amendments and obtain written confirmation of approval prior to production.
- Monitor, track and update all orders, making changes if needed daily
- Assist with research as required to aid presentation development
- Answer phone/take messages. Acting as a single point of liaison between account managers and customers and studio resources.
- Arrange delivery using external couriers, understanding price ranges for postage.
- Support account manager with any customer queries
- Holiday cover in any area needed.
- Communicating with clients daily in a professional manner
- Develop an understanding of clients marketing plan.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Proof reading, including accuracy in spelling, layout and grammar correction.
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong work ethic
- Competent with computer packages
- Ability to build inter-department relationships
- Translation of customer briefs into actionable steps for completion
- Meet deadlines
About the person:
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Commercial acumen
- Results orientated
- Influencing skills
- Adobe creative Cloud/Mac advantageous
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Company parking
- 21 days hols plus stats
- onsite canteen facilities but all local amenities nearby
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.