PLASMA COATING OPERATIVE - SHIFT WORK (Ref: A13254)
Well established family firm who manufacturer and distribute to over 100 countries worldwide.
- Setting and operating a ceramic coating system. A Fanuc Robot is used to spray evenly the coating onto a cylinder.
- Working in a coating or engraving environment advantageous.
- Ideally, experience of plasm coating although training will be given
- Manufacturing or engineering experience is essential, as is a working knowledge of tolerances and the ability to use micrometres.
Hours and Benefits:
- Our client operates a rolling shift pattern of 6-2 / 2-10 / 8 am 4pm – average 37 hours per week
- High Rate plus shift allowance
- Company parking and canteen facilities
- Very clean factory
- 22 days holidays plus stats
- Temp to perm or straight perm for the right candidate
- Overalls and all PPE provided
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest