5 AXIS CNC TURNER PROGRAMMER (A8953)
Expanding Tameside Business require an experienced Turner to join their team and run a new machine
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY TASKS:
- Be apprentice trained or hold at least 2 years recent CNC Turning experience
- Can Programme, set and operate CNC Lathes
- Have experience with Fanuc or HAAS Controls
- Working with a new HASS ST-35Y CNC Machine
- A good all-round engineering experience would be a distinct advantage
- Working with micrometers and Verniers
Shift work – 37 hours pw, free parking, 22 days hols plus stats.
Excellent company and environment.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org