4 WAREHOUSE / FLT DRIVERS (P2001)
Our well-established client based in Royton who are looking for a Warehouse Operative to start immediately.
This Position is a great opportunity for an outstanding career.
Duties will include:
- Warehouse duties – Picking orders ready for dispatch, matching job order codes, using hand held scanners etc.
- Rolling flooring onto cages
- Successful candidate will be required to move products weighing up to 160kgs with the use of FLT and trollies, some manual/heavy lifting will be required.
- Have experience working in a warehouse and on a Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck.
For this role you must have a valid Counter Balance FLT Licence which has been tested or re-tested within the past 3 years.
Great benefits when go permanent with attendance bonus, on-site parking, canteen area etc.
6 am to 2 pm / 2 pm to 10 pm and 10 pm to 6 am – Monday to Friday (3-week rotating basis)
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.