WORK SHOP OPERATIVE / FITTER (T020)
One of our leading Stockport manufacturers are expanding and need additional staff.
Some key tasks will include:
- Assembly of components as per client spec
- Working with dimensions and drawing, working with glue, solvents for the lamination process.
- Use of a variety of hand tools and equipment including cutting tools, grinders, screwdrivers, spanners.
- check quality of work and report any issues.
- Eventually be required to work on site to fit completed product.
- Driving a company transit vehicle.
Hours / Essentials:
- 12 weeks temp to perm
- CSCS card advantage
- Early finish Friday
- Driving licence will be required
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.