2 PART TIME RECEPTIONIST (A101310)
One of our leading companies are looking to recruit not one but two Part Time receptionist to join their professional friendly team.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
This is a varied role that would suit a well organised individual possessing first class customer service skills and excellent attention to detail.
To ensure the provision of Reception and telecom services are maintained to a high standard and that security policies are adhered to.
Supporting the Executive Support Team with general administration requirements.
- To maintain technical competence in the programming of telecoms equipment and manage relationships with third party providers to ensure all telecoms services are fully operational
- To handle all telecom billing, check accuracy and challenge any discrepancies.
- Provide administrative services for the arrangement of visitor transport, departmental moves, telecoms infrastructure ensuring all telephone databases are updated for SID and intranet users.
- To provide polite and efficient telephone answering services to group.
- Politely and professionally receive visitors, notifying internal staff or arrival and issuing appropriate access passes.
- Handle complaints in a professional manner.
- To provide support to the Business, managing priorities and working as part of a team
Hours and Benefits: Week 1 7.30-1pm and Week 2: 1pm to 6pm Monday to Friday – 20 days hols plus stats. Free company parking and Subsidised canteen.
Great opportunity for large international company – the salary is based on pro rata basis
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.