3 NIGHT MACHINE OPERATIVES (M1908)
One of our successful Stockport engineering firms are looking to recruit 3 extra staff.
Key tasks include:
- Manufacture products in accordance with the companies quality standards.
- All work should be inspected for surface finish dimensional accuracy and checked the overall quality of the finished components.
- To work in a safe and proactive manner as outlined in the company safety policy.
- Particular attention to safety should be paid to operating machine tool equipment.
- To maintain a clean and tidy place of work. Particular attention to the storage of chemical and other dangerous substances.
- Undertaking machine coolant change as and when required.
- Exp of working within a manufacturing environment
- Exp of working in a target driven environment
- Quality Awareness
- Continuous Improvement
- Understanding and maintaining 5S
Hours / Benefits:
- the first 4 weeks are training so will be on days then permanent nights thereafter – 40 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 20:00hrs – 06.30hrs
- Competitive rates of pay – £8.22 days and £10.96 nights
- 33 days hols inc bank holidays
- Regular overtime
- On-site parking
- Employee wellness program
Our guarantee to you:
Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest