2 INSTALLATION ENGINEERS (A8406)
Expanding Stockport company are looking to recruit 2 Experienced Installations Engineers based Nationwide.
Key tasks but not exhausted:
- Installation of new build filtration and water treatment systems.
- Major and minor refurbishment of filtration and water treatment systems.
- Preventative maintenance of filtration and water treatment systems.
- Troubleshooting/breakdown call outs to filtration and water treatment systems.
- Installation and repair of moveable floor systems.
- Solvent welding – to include uPVC/cPVC/ABS pipework ½” – 12”
- UPVC welding 9het)
- Installation experience of uPVC/MI/Copper pipe work
- Installation experience of filter vessels/circulating pumps/heat exchangers/UV systems/chemical dosing equipment
- Installation experience of pre-fabricated steelwork.
- Installation experience of hydraulic operating equipment.
- Must have previous experience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Full driving licence
- Flexible work ethic
- Computer literate
- Experience as above with commercial chemical dosing and UV systems
- First aid trained
- Asbestos awareness trained
- Confined space trained
- Pool plant operator
Full time position based Nationwide. Excellent Salary and benefits.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org