2 GROUND WORKERS (S1202)
Our Stockport client is looking to recruit 2 Experienced Grounds Workers
Some tasks include:
- Moving timber, wood chipping, cutting up timber with the use of chain saws
- NPTC 30/31 or equivalent
- Arborist Experience would be an advantage
- First Aid Certificated
- Driving License up to B license 6.5 tonne
- Full induction completed before starting
- Monday to Friday 7am – 2.55pm
- Temporary ongoing with a view to being permanent
- Ground Worker: 1 year (required)
- Chain Saw: 1 year (required)
- Arborist: 1 year (preferred)
- First Aid Certification (required)
- 6.5 tonne driving license (required)
- NPTC 30/31 or equivalent (preferred
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologies that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest