2 CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATORS (A8402)
Well established Tameside firm require 2 Customer Service Administrators to join their expanding team.
Your key tasks will involve (but not exhausted)
- To ensure all orders via all channels (post, telephone, electronically) are processed with accuracy and requests are made the same day.
- To liaise with many external professionals to ensure all requests are managed expediently for timely dispensing to support needs.
- To keep all everyone informed of any stock related issues, making sure that customer expectation is met and offer alternatives if needed.
- Raise Quality Incidents to cover any issues which impact on 100% service/product delivery to customer.
- Accurate processing and endorsing records
- Maintenance and capture of accurate records and their requirements.
- To ensure all customers queries are handled professionally by setting time frames for resolution and making sure continuous channels of communication take place with the customer until resolved, if additional support is required or if problem deems necessary seek advice from manager, at all times ensure the appropriate internal procedure is followed for logging issues.
- Monitor all outstanding orders to ensure a follow up is actioned and orders are released as timely as possible.
- Maintenance of accurate nurse and patient files on the database, always respecting patient confidentiality.
- Timely and appropriate reply to internal communications via email. Regular housekeeping of own email account.
- To manage the delivery or despatch of parcels via the Centre.
- Carry out new courtesy calls and relay any feedback to the Services Lead as appropriate.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities
Experience in a customer service in a sales or administration background
VDU operational skills
Computer literacy with Microsoft office and data entry skills.
Professional and friendly telephone manner with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Excellent eye for detail and great concentration
Excellent organisational skills, capable of working to deadlines and works well under pressure.
- Experience in a customer service in a sales or administration background
- VDU operational skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft office and data entry skills.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent eye for detail and great concentration
- Excellent organisational skills, capable of working to deadlines and works well under pressure.
Fantastic opportunity – full time hours, monthly pay, company parking.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.