2 BUSINESS DEVELOPERS (A11833)
One of our well established Multi award winning Tameside firms are looking to expand their brand.
You will be working within a fast moving forward thinking environment with 24 full time staff plus volunteers, freelancers and part time staff.
Some key tasks include:
- Thinking out of the box and develop new areas
- Re contact lapsed clients
- build on new business
- Target to achieve 10 visits per week
- Using a new redeveloped CRM system – training provided.
- Our client is looking for someone with fantastic communication skills
- Some one who can develop and grow with the business
- Enter Monthly invoices.
- Previous sales experience however if you have a passion for success then this is the one for you.
- Knowledge of Digital, radio, or editorial would be a big advantage.
- Creativity to diverse
- proactive team player
Essentials / Hours:
- Own car – allowance paid
- Flexible to work overtime as the job dictates
- Standard hours are 9 – 5 pm with a 3 pm finish on Friday.
- Good basic plus high OTE, pension scheme, commission paid quarterly.
- Company parking also available.
Please forward CV applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.