Placing either a temporary or permanent position with us has never been easier, either fill this form in below and one of our trained recruitment professionals will be in touch, or please feel free to contact us direct.
- We will obtain a detailed job specification from you, this will enable us to match the right candidate. The more information we have the more likely we are to find the right candidate for you.
- We will never send you more than 3 – 4 CVs at any one time. There will be “NO FEE UNTIL PLACEMENT”
- Sometimes external advertising is needed, we will keep your details completely confidential and there are NO UPFRONT ADVERTISING COSTS!
- We will decide between us suitable interview dates, and times.
- We will contact each person and give them full job details, and information about yourselves.
- Once you are happy with the person, we will agree moving forward whether you decide permanent or temporary.
- TEMPORARY OPTION – We will arrival check them on their first day. You also get the Bennett 4 HOUR GUARANTEE and QUALITY CONTROL ASSURANCE.
- We charge an hourly rate plus VAT and you only pay for the hours worked, on completion of a signed timesheet. Invoice follows the following week the temporary worker has worked (we draw your attention to our terms regarding our payment system)
- PERMANENT OPTION – If you decide to take the candidate permanent we would only charge you a small percentage of the annual salary this comes with either a SIX OR TEN WEEK GUARANTEE PERIOD. We will arrival check them on their first day and keep in touch regularly.
- TEMP TO PERMANENT OPTION: Some clients like to try before they buy, if the candidate is happy to start temp to perm this can also be arranged. We offer a variety of options and our service can be tailored around your recruitment needs.
Our trained consultants will talk you through this process and then confirm everything in writing.