- ABOUT ME
- EMPLOYMENT HISTORY – starting with your most recent
REMEMBER – keep your CV preferably no longer than 2 pages, straight to the point. Only you knows what your last or current job entails, tell us about it, use bullet points.
You only get one chance to make a good first impression!
Use the following tips to help you land your dream job!!
Top 10 Interview Do’s & Don’ts:
- Do – Be on time!!
- Do – Arrive alone to your interview – You will be surprised how many people take relatives and friends.
- Do – your research – An employer will love someone as passionate about their company as they are.
- Do – Keep focused – Less chance of you freezing up, and even worse yawning.
- Do – Dress and bearing – Dress to impress! You can’t go wrong with a smart dress code for any interview, and make sure your shoes are clean!!
- Do – Be prepared with any questions you may have.
- Do – Remember to Smile!!
- Don’t – Throw anybody or company under the bus – this could make you sound bitter and hard work to a prospective employer.
- Don’t – Stretch the truth – It’s true that the truth will always come out in the end.
- Don’t – Take carrier bags – A smart business folder or handbag gives the best look.
For further interesting articles, keep a look out for a monthly blog and or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.