- ABOUT ME
- EMPLOYMENT HISTORY – starting with your most recent
REMEMBER – keep your CV preferably no longer than 2 pages, straight to the point. Only you knows what your last or current job entails, tell us about it, use bullet points.
You only get one chance to make a good first impression!
Use the following tips to help you land your dream job!!
Top 10 Interview Do’s & Don’ts:
- Do – Be on time!!
- Do – Arrive alone to your interview – You will be surprised how many people take relatives and friends.
- Do – your research – An employer will love someone as passionate about their company as they are.
- Do – Keep focused – Less chance of you freezing up, and even worse yawning.
- Do – Dress and bearing – Dress to impress! You can’t go wrong with a smart dress code for any interview, and make sure your shoes are clean!!
- Do – Be prepared with any questions you may have.
- Do – Remember to Smile!!
- Don’t – Throw anybody or company under the bus – this could make you sound bitter and hard work to a prospective employer.
- Don’t – Stretch the truth – It’s true that the truth will always come out in the end.
- Don’t – Take carrier bags – A smart business folder or handbag gives the best look.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful and your details will not be held.
We apologise in advance that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.