TEMP TO PERM PRODUCTION OPERATIVES / FLT DRIVER (R707)
Our well-established client based in Stockport is looking to recruit a Production Operative/FLT Driver to start ASAP with the option of being taken on permanent after 12 weeks has been completed.
- Plant operation
- Removing waste and damaged material either by hand or with the use or Fork Lift Truck
- Labelling and wrapping items ready for slitting or dispatch
- Maintaining the site during quieter times (Mopping, sweeping etc.)
- FLT experience not essential as training will be provided by the client
- May be required to assist other departments when needed
- During in this role you will be required to lift products/item, to which some are heavy.
PLEASE NOTE that this role will require a Full UK Driving Licence as you will be required to drive the fork lift truck on a public road.
4 on / 4 off rotating shift (6am to 6pm / 6pm to 6am)
£8.50 per hour
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com