STORE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (A7694)
One of our leading Stockport distribution companies are looking to recruit an additional team member.
Your key tasks will be: (not exhausted)
Store Operations Coordinator to sit within our largest account team and support the Account Manager within the logistics branch.
Supporting the stores team in delivering local marketing activity for store openings and remodels
- Booking and creating relevant documentation for store site visits
- Supporting the team on project delivery – being a point of contact on and managing all of the agreed project elements
- Kit management along with the warehouse and Account Manager
- Downloading and creating weekly activity reports
- Staffing management to include booking, travel, catering and accommodation requirements
- Management of reconciling budgets
- Assist in the managements of kit transportation
- Providing support to ensure projects are delivered successfully on time, on-brand and budget
- Ensuring processes and systems are adhered to
- Delivering day-to-day team status administration and reporting
- Acting as an active member of weekly account team update meetings
- Communication with, and reporting to team with all project status updates
- Weekend on call every 4-6 weeks
Skills and experience to succeed
- IT and Mac proficiency, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with all colleagues within fresh
- A real team player who’s self-motivated, will plan ahead and is able to work under pressure
- A strong drive and to be a rising star
- The role sits in our local team and will work across a variety of store activities
- The role is admin, reporting and support focused, rather than creative and project delivery
- The SOC role is the heart of the logistics team with responsibilities for onsite arrangements – attention to detail is key. Should they miss anything, it would have a detrimental knock on effect to the rest of the team.
- This is a fast-paced, high volume with a quick turnaround role – the right person needs to thrive within this environment
- They need to lead by example in terms of the culture and behaviours
- We are not looking for an ‘Event Manager’ as we think they would become frustrated in this position
- The person needs to be extremely enthusiastic with a fantastic work ethic and really take pride in what they do
- They must have common sense and be able to use initiative when needed
- They don’t necessarily need to have the perfect experience to fit this position – an admin background with enthusiasm, pride, strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail and brilliant common sense, is what we are looking for.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com