SITE MANAGER (A6563)
One of our well established Oldham manufacturing companies require a Site Manager due to retirement.
- The successful applicant will have previous production and logistics experience in a management capacity.
- Will possess excellent people management and organisational skills.
- Be able to demonstrate good leadership qualities as well as take a hands-on approach.
- Have the ability to multi-task with good problem-solving skills.
- Possess IT skills and an underlying knowledge of an ERP system.
- Have experience in Stock Management Systems and BOM.
- Possess knowledge of ISO/9001:2015.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and control all daily activities
- Ensure manufactured products meet required quality standards.
- The co-ordination of approximately 50 employees in both production and site management.
- Continued development of company systems and good working practices including H&S compliance.
- Calculation of piecework wages.
The position will become permanent after the successful completion of a three months probationary period.
Hours 40 per week, Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm and Fridays 7.30am -13.30pm.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com