PARTS SALES CO-ORDINATOR (A7648)
Well established Stockport firm require an additional team member to join their busy sales force.
General: Part of a team of three, working in our busy internal sales office, processing and dealing with orders for our Parts Department.
- Assisting/ Advising with telephone and email enquiries from customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Product knowledge not essential – training will be given.
- Check customer’s credit standing in Pegasus Opera and alert Accounts Department if necessary.
- Check the customer’s order corresponds with our quotation.
- Check we can comply with customer’s delivery requirements, if the customer has not specified a date schedule in line with latest information from Production.
- Enter order in Opera via Pro-Forma if necessary.
- Send order acknowledgment to customer by e-mail, fax/post.
- Produce appropriate delivery notes / Carrier paperwork ready for despatch.
- Daily delivery planning.
- Deal with queries customers may have, change of delivery addresses, etc, liaise with Transport and Production.
- Liaise between Transport and customers to arrange delivery dates.
- Deal with any problems the drivers have when delivering and keep customers informed.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com