OFFICE MANAGER (A6518)
Well established Finance House in Lancashire are looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager –
Key tasks will be:
The Director is looking for an individual who has a proven record of being in the same or similar position and has minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Finance sector. You will manage the day to day running and coordinating of the departments, reporting sales statistics to the Director, publish Daily, weekly, Monthly MI’s onto Excel, you will also be responsible for supporting the Managing Director with daily duties. Ensure staff and team targets, service levels and key performance indicators are met on a daily basis.
You will also:-
- Provide feedback to senior managers to help implement interdepartmental changes to help achieve the above.
- Provide regular feedback to managers with regards to the performance of individuals and issues facing the team.
- Co-ordinate and oversee cases up to Pre appointment.
- Support Compliance with such things as call listening and providing feedback.
- You will also be responsible for all weekly Invoicing.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS NEEDED BY CLIENT:
- A minimum of 2 year’s team management experience.
- At least 1 years IVA experience.
- An ability to motivate others.
- Communicate effectively across multiple levels with colleagues, senior management and other departments across the business.
- Adaptable to change.
- Have the ability to multi-task effectively through accurate planning is a must in this extremely busy environment.
- Effective problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Willingness to be flexible dependent upon the demands of the business dynamics.
Ability to work under pressure and take responsibility in your stride.
Exciting opportunity for someone who loves a variety of duties.
Very rewarding salary package. 20 days holidays plus stats.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
To apply for this job email your details to CVS@bennettstaff.co.uk