NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PERSON (A7835)
Great opportunity has arisen in one of Stockport’s well established manufacture and supply companies.
Key Tasks will be (not exhausted):
- Coordinate market and customer research into new product and new product category ideas, drawing upon support from the sales, marketing, design and technical teams as appropriate
- Carry out a range gap analysis to strategically identify new products or ranges opportunities
- Be a go-to person in the business for new product ideas, actively promote this fact, make yourself available and encourage idea generation across the business.
- Keep abreast of product development within the POS display market and also competitors. Use this knowledge to identify new product opportunities
- Use the inputs above to crystalize opportunities into project proposals to be considered for entry into the product development process. Pay close attention to cost, price and margin.
- For projects that merit progression, work through lean product development processes to deliver the products in a timely, high quality and financially compelling manner.
You must possess excellent product development skills to carry out this busy exciting role.
Full time hours, pension, car parking – 20 days plus stats holidays.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org