LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (M1003)
Our Tameside based client is looking to recruit for a Laboratory Technician to start ASAP on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Routine daily testing of thermoplastic compounds and powders, post production.
- Physical testing of polymers and material evaluation
- Liaising with external test houses
- Producing certificates of analysis for relevant customers
- Product development
- A knowledge of current REACH / RoHS regulation is preferred.
Salary will be dependent on particular qualifications and/or experience.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com