EXTRUSION MACHINE SETTER / OPERATOR (A8032)
One of Tamesides leading manufacturer and distributor are looking to recruit an additional setter / operator.
Your key tasks will be but not exhausted:
- To produce precision Extrusion Profiles to an acceptable standard, utilising machinery and associated equipment as effectively as possible.
- To operate Extrusion Machines at optimum running speeds, keeping the machines supplied with raw material, ensuring that the receiving parts containers are emptied on a regular basis.
- To operate and set Extrusion Machines to produce profiles within the companies product portfolio
- Specific duties will require certain performance criteria, particular attention should be paid to the following areas;
- Speed and accuracy at which the task is carried out
- On going inspection and testing of goods produced.
- Correct setting of Extrusion Machines ensuring optimum running conditions are achieved.
- Correctly identify different material types and colour
- Ensure that the profiles produced are manufactured within the required condition setting parameters. Particular attention should be paid to the following areas;
- Optimum machine running speeds
- Trouble shooting / Faultfinding
- Correct material processing techniques
- Correct packaging and labelling of product
Some physical lifting of loads may be necessary during the course of the working day, especially when handling Injection Mould Tools and 25kg bags of plastic.
Your workplace and working area must be kept clean and tidy. Good housekeeping standards are important, thus, any concerns raised will reflect on the individuals concerned.
- Safety footwear is deemed compulsory in this area and must be worn at all times.
- Perform within the requirements of your position and to the companies Health & Safety standards, as defined in the company Health & Safety Policy
- To carry out any other duties when required. This could involve working in other departments within the factory as and when deemed necessary.
Shift work, free parking, 28 days holidays, pension contribution and life assurance.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com