CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (A7898)
One of our leading Cheshire Clients are looking to recruit and experienced Manager to head up a team of 6 staff duties include but not exhausted:
- Managing a team of 6 customer service staff
- Resolving contract Disputes/complaints
- Arranging vehicle collection
- Updating clients on how their order is progressing
- Being escalation point for any unresolved issues
- Reporting activity levels both weekly and monthly
- Setting KPIs
- Motivate, coach and support team
- Previous experience working as a customer service manager and dealing with issues and complaints. Ideally vehicle / FCA experience.
- This is a very fast paced environment and the role is “hands-on”. Variations of contracts and policies requires that the successful candidate will have the ability to take in lots of information.
- Attention to detail is essential.
Fantastic Opportunity for expanding busy company. 22 days holidays plus stats
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com