CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (A7809)
One of our leading Tamesides UK suppliers require an additional team member due to expansion.
Key Tasks: (not exhausted)
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standards.
- Working with own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues.
- Delivering own daily caseloads.
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto inhouse system with zero error tolerance.
- Ensuring customer adhere to agreed payment terms, including taking Credit Card payments verbally.
- General office administration with document management and filling.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
- Passionate about customer service
- Used to a fast paced environment
Part time hours Monday to Friday, free parking – exciting opportunity plus Many benefits
Salary is based on a prorata basis
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please keep an eye out for future posts. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com