CONVENTIONAL LATHE TURNER (B513)
Our well-established engineering client based in Stockport, Cheshire are looking to recruit an Experience Conventional Lathe Turner who will be required for precision long bed turning of shafts in the region of 7 to 10 meters.
Materials used: Steel, Stainless Steel 316, 410 and Super Duplex Stainless Steel Monel K500.
- Must be able to read details drawings in both metric and imperial measurements and work with an ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
- Previous Lathe Turning experience is required for this role.
- experience with screw cutting and taper turning would be advantageous.
- Versatile and experience with other factory floor machinery is advantageous.
- Binns & Berry L850 centre Lathe: 457mm dia over saddle, 10m between centres, bed extensions to 13m.
- Broadbent centre lathe: 560mm dia over saddle, 1321mm dia over gap, 9.14m between centres.
- Gurutzpe centre lathe: 254 dia over saddle, 6m between centres.
- Hydraulic shaft straightening press.
- Good selection of support machines available
- 36 hours per week – Monday to Thursday (8:00am to 4.45pm), Friday (8:00am to 12:00pm)
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com