One of Tameside well established Family owned businesses are looking to recruit an additional team member.
Your key tasks will be:
- Day to day operation of the Accounting function (Sage).
- Review existing financial procedures and policies and revise or create new procedures as required
- Ensuring the Accounting system is operated to provide completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare Month End Management Reports.
- Control the payments for all business expenses by cheques, BACS and CHAPS.
- Preparation of VAT returns, P11’ds, P60 and all HMRC submissions.
- Liaise with all professional bodies to include HMRC, Banks and external Accountants.
- Assist with new acquisitions and ventures
- Management of the company’s PAYE/CIS System
- Strong IT skills including the use of Excel and word and good working
- Knowledge of Sage book-keeping systems.
- Practical, flexible attitude with a hands on approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- An organised and methodical approach to working
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with company accounts
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to balance a number of conflicting demands
Full time hours – 20 days holidays
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com