2 SALES ADMINISTRATORS (A6587)
Our Denton based client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to start ASAP on a permanent basis.
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to carry-out day-to-day tasks whilst providing an outstanding and professional customer experience.
- Answering incoming calls as a priority
- Processing sales orders accurately onto the system and ensuring they are allocated to the correct run
- Dealing with customer queries regarding their orders/advise delivery date and value etc.
- Taking credit card payments for orders when required/entering items on to the Realex spreadsheet
- General office administration duties
- Scanning and indexing documents on ADM
- Liaising with other departments
- Office coordinating for ASM’S
- Possess a passion for customer service excellence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of working in a fast paced Sales driven environment
- Experienced in multiple order processing and the progressing of orders
- A strong work ethic and the ability to deliver under pressure
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise a busy workload and use initiative.
- Able to show a willingness to learn about the business.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service department
- PC Literate in Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel).
- 5 GCSE grades A – C (minimum) Including Maths
Our client is committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through leave benefits and health and wellbeing initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and wellbeing of its employees. It does this through the following benefits:
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 3 years’ service
- After 5 years’ service staff do not have to work on their Birthday
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Staff saving scheme
- Subsided boot camp sessions twice a week (off-site)
Working hours: 8.30am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter