WHAT DOES BEING COMPLIANT MEAN TO US AND YOU!
Having been a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation for many many years we firmly believe that we are true to our word.
What this means to us and you as a candidate and client:
- We comply with all principles of the REC code of Professional Practice.
- We have read and understood the Guide to complying with the REC Code of Professional Practice.
- We ensure that clients briefs are fully understood and correctly interpreted, offering counsel and strategic advice where necessary before commencing an assignment.
- We endeavour to build strong relationships where both parties (agency-client and agency-candidate) are working towards the same goal and feel able to freely communicate openly with each other on a regular basis.
- We provide full details of the position to the candidate prior to submitting their details to the client.
- We interview candidates face-to-face and provide them with full and relevant information regarding job requirements.
- We ensure that candidates have the relevant experience and qualifications for the job.
- We comply with all current legislation.
- We promote diversity.